THE PARTNER WEBAPP
DISCOVER THE PARTNER WEBAPP MANUAL
The WebApp is the tool that allows you to manage your store and orders on Glovo. The WebApp is displayed on the screen of the device that you use to manage your Glovo orders.
The WebApp allows you to:
- Activate and deactivate your store on the App for a limited period of time. This is useful if your store is saturated and can’t take on any more orders.
- Activate and deactivate products, if you need to deactivate a product due to unavailability.
- Schedule your vacations or days you won’t be open.
- View your incoming, pending and accepted orders.
- Update your store’s opening and closing schedules.
- Contact us.
HOW TO LOG IN TO THE PARTNERS WEBAPP
- Click on the icon in the Partner WebApp. Enter the credentials we’ve sent you via email in the fields “Email” and “Password”, and click on “Login”.
- Make sure that the printer is on the highest volume setting by pressing the Volume Up button.
If you have any problems logging in, don’t hesitate to contact our Partner Support team.
Remember you can also access the Partner WebApp from any other device by visiting: partners.glovoapp.com
PARTNER WEBAPP CHECK-IN PROCESS
How does the Partner WebApp check-in process work?
You should confirm that you’re connected to the Partner WebApp 10 minutes before your opening time for any shift, as well as 1 hour before closing time. If you don’t connect, the store will show up as closed on the Glovo app and you won’t receive orders.
How do I check in?
Pay attention to the alerts that will appear in the Partner WebApp and click on the green “Check in” button when alerted to stop your store being closed:
- An alert will be triggered 10 minutes before the beginning of any shift and you’ll have 10 minutes to check in.
- Another alert will be triggered 1 hour before your closing time, and you’ll have another 10 minutes to check in.
If you don’t check in on time and your store gets closed, you’ll see the word “Closed” at the top of the Partner WebApp. To reopen your store on the Glovo app at any time, and to continue receiving orders, click on the house-shaped icon in the top right-hand corner.