PRO TIPS FOR PARTNERS
PRO TIPS TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL PARTNER
Glovo users feel dissatisfied when their orders:
- Arrive late
- Are incomplete or contain the wrong products
- Are cancelled
As a consequence, users leave negative comments and might even stop ordering from your store.
To prevent this situation, we will provide you with some key recommendations that will help you guarantee the best customer experience.
- Start preparing the order as soon as you receive the notification.
- If you ever run out of a product or ingredient, remember to deactivate it.
- If – exceptionally – you receive an order with a product you have forgotten to deactivate on the WebApp, call the user to offer an alternative.
- If you can’t prepare orders because your store is oversaturated, or because you need to close for holidays, make sure you deactivate your store.
- If your opening hours change during holiday periods, make sure you update them.
- Before handing the order to the courier, make sure that all the products that make up the order are in the bag, and that the bag is closed properly.